learn about Miss Lucille’s
Miss Lucille’s is a unique shopping experience that features over 200 vendors, a Café a coffee shop, and more! We know this massive space might seem hard to navigate sometimes so we compiled our most frequently asked questions for you here.
What procedures do you have in place to minimize the spread of illness at Miss Lucille's Marketplace and Cafe?
Miss Lucille’s Marketplace has high standards of cleaning and sanitation and has health and safety protocols in place, such as:
- Training and ongoing reinforcements to team members of sanitation and cleaning practices and procedures.
- Routine daily cleaning of the facility including high touch point areas.
- Routine weekly deep cleaning of the entire facility.
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas.
Additionally, we encourage the recommendations by the CDC of everyday practices to help prevent the spread of illness:
- Staying home when sick
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Following proper respiratory cough etiquette
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands